Tuesday, October 23, 2007

April 2007

This was a BBQ at the Welling's house.
We ate and talked and ate and talked.
That's what I call a BBQ.


More twins...who is who Caddie?
Jordan and Jaron
Naylia and Dan Sessions
Paul Welling keeping the peace

I am innocent, don't look at me




Here we were at the Kapolei Rec Center park
Jaden Welling looking so cute

Haley...just go!
Keeley Nadig
Braden, you know you're cute
Pile up on the slide




Here are some pictures of Easter and a couple of the kids
Kayla loved to stick her head into the holes and say cheese
Diving for ducks
Haley was not feeling well that day. Poor Haley.
Molly with Braden and Camiron in tow
Caddie Welling looking amazing after having twins.
Wait, where is the other one Caddie?

What you lookin' at? Mom told me I could have this sucker.






A playgroup at the Makakilo park again.
Everyone loves the swings, everyone
but the moms that is.

Kayla
Keeley says, "Aren't you going to push me mom?"
Braden, not up, down the slide.

Haley...you are supposed to let go
of the handles when you slide.
Jaden...we already determined the direction for the slide.
Weren't you listening?
Maybe mom won't find me under here.Mellow Max and mommy Ohki.
Molly and Braden Koch

Haley Nadig and Mia Ohki

Bet you can't catch me Braden...
GIRLS!
Jaden, please help.

No comments: